Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Gifts for twins




With the holidays approaching we wanted to ask you what are your favorite gifts for twins. Many of our customers who are grandparents love to give the striped sleepyhead bunnies for twins. Angel Dear's blankies are soft and cuddily and are an inexpensive stocking stuffer or extra gift to bring to a baby naming or christening. Gund's comfy cozies especially the spunky cozies are also very popular. Please tell us what are the best presents your twins have received.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a boy and a girl Ethan and Amanda differently. I like to put them in brother sister outfits for holidays and pictures.

Anonymous said...

My girls are fraternal, but I still like to dress them exactly alike. I buy two of everything. Even their sleepers are alike.If someone gives me a" hand me done", I will let one of them wear it, but I always try to put on something similar for the other.